Tactical Baby Carrier® 2.0 – Tactical Baby Gear
Crafted from lightweight yet durable materials, the Tactical Baby Carrier® 2.0 stands up to regular use without sacrificing comfort. The wide base provides ample hip support while a removable, machine-washable cotton liner gently cushions the interior. Criss-crossed, air mesh padded shoulder straps distribute weight evenly, keeping it primarily off the shoulders while the minimalist design reduces heat discomfort. When not in use, the carrier folds easily for storage in a diaper bag or stroller compartment.
Among the practical features of the carrier, MOLLE webbing and a zipper pocket on the front give you fast access to daily necessities without the hassle of removing a diaper bag and disturbing your sleeping baby. The carrier also comes with an included a shade for sun protection while the baby is facing towards you. When the baby is ready to face out, a machine washable bib guards the carrier from spit ups. Both the shade and bib can be easily stored inside the carrier when not in use.
The Tactical Baby Carrier® 2.0 is acknowledged as a safe baby carrier for hip health by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
Your baby must face you until he or she is 6 months old as recommended by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Baby can face in or out depending on the developmental stage
- Interior cotton-padded machine-washable liner
- Durable 600D outer material
- Premium buckles throughout
- MOLLE Compatible
- Hook & loop on the front panel for patches
- Sunshade protection included for inward-facing baby
- Protective spit-up bib included for outward-facing baby
- Acknowledged by International Hip Dysplasia Institute as Hip-Healthy